What data do we collect?
We do not collect data using this web page.
You may subscribe our newsletter. This data is processed by Mailchimp following the European GDPR.
How do we collect your data?
When you subscribe to the newsletter, your data is saved in a database hosted by Mailchimp.
How will we use your data?
When subscribing to the newsletter, we use a double opt-in. The data (Name, Surname, emailaddress) is used by Mailchimp exclusively for sending a newsletter.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at MailChimp in a database hosted on the MailChimp Server. Our Company will keep the newsletter data until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Unsubscribing automatically deletes your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info[at]efqubl.org (replace the [at] by @